Snorkeling at Menjangan island
If you are an underwater enthusiast, drive directly to north west Bali to snorkel in the crystal clear waters of Menjangan Island and explore its amazing reef. Located just 5 miles off the coast of north-west Bali, the island is famous for the herds of wild deer which swim to the island every spring, but it’s what under the water that’s pretty amazing too. On this special day out, I’ll bring you to see massive sea walls, Nemo (clown fish) and even friendly sea turtles! It will be a day you won’t forget.
- 07.00 We start our drive along the west coast of Bali from your hotel
- 08.30 Optional stop for breakfast at the village of Soka – with great views of the Indian Ocean from the restaurant
- 09.00 Continue on our journey
- 11.00 Arrive in West Bali at the port of Labuan Lalang.
- 11.30 Prepare our snorkeling or diving equipment
- 12.00 2X snorkeling with a local dive master and lunch on the island
- 13.00 Lunch
- 15.00 Return to the mainland
- 17.30 Rambut siwi temple
- 2000 Arrive back in your hotel
- US $ 120/person minimum of 2 person
- Tour cost inclusive with, Land and sea transportation, Snorkeling equipment, Lunch box, mineral water, Snorkeling guide
More Adventure tours