Sunrise boat trip to see dolphin dancing to welcome sunrise are Lovina, much has to offer. Trip start at 06.00 Am, Here we will had the trip on traditional outrigger boat which is beautifully crafted colorful wooden vehicles with riggers that sit up to 6 people . Then you will be sailed to witness the friendly dancing dolphins welcoming the sunrise, Its last for 2 hours. After breakfast On the way back to Southern part of Bali after completing the dolphin journey, we will visit Buddhist temple, then you can relax at Banjar hot spring, The water is slightly sulphurous and its about 38 C. There are 3 different pools, two of them for swimming and the other one coming with water pours about 3 meters high spout to give you pummeling massage. we will then drive to Munduk waterfall,This trip will be completed by visiting one of the Must See Temple in Bali called Ulun danu temple
Duration 12 hours
- 03.00 Am: Leave Hotel
- 05.30 Am: Arrive at lovina
- 06.00 Am: Boat ride to watch dolphin
- 08.00 Am: Back to mainland
- 09.30 Am: Budhist temple
- 10.00 Am: Banjar hot spring
- 11.00 Am: Munduk water fall
- 12.30 Pm: Twin lake view (Buyan and Tamblingan)
- 13.00 Pm: Ulun Danu temple
- 15.00 Pm: Arrive back at your hotel
Tour price: US $ 70 /car maximum of 6 people
- Tour cost includes our driving and guiding , comfortable air conditioned vehicle with petrol, parking fees, the necessary Balinese dress and a guarantee in your satisfaction.
- Cost does not include entrance/excursion fees, Boat ride, donations, and tickets for performances, your meals/drinks and other personal expenses of yours.
More Bali tours