It is very popular tour in Bali recommended highly on Lonely Planet, Tripadvisor, and other guide books. Starting the trip by watching cultural dance show called barong and Keris dance. In addition, there are several other pleasantly rural and peaceful route northwards that take in some of the area as main attraction such as, Silverwork in celuk village, Batik and hand weaving, Painting and Wood carving in Kemenuh village.
Your trip continues to visit Tirta empul temple, a place has pool to clean yourselves and cure your physical ailment by bathing in the holy spring.
Just a short drive from Tampaksiring, we will stop at Agro-tourism. Observe the local planting their organic spices and sample the most famous coffee in the world called Luwak Coffee.
Then exploring Ubud Monkey Forest which is a nature Beautiful Banyan Tree, river, Komodo Dragon Statues, Dragon Bridge. Ubud Monkey Forest houses of Long tail macaque.
Tour duration 10 hours
Tour Schedule :
- 08:30 Hotel Pick up
- 09:00 Visiting traditional Batik and hand weaving
- 09:30 Barong and Keris dance
- 10:45 visiting Celuk village of silver
- 11:30 Visiting Batuan village temple
- 12:15 Kemenuh village for wood carving village
- 13:30 Holy spring temple or Tirta empul
- 14:30 Agro-Tourism (Lemon tea, Luwak Coffee, Organic Spices Plantation).
- 15:30 Rice terrace view
- 16:00 Ubud Monkey Forest
- 16:30 Ubud Market
- 18:00 Arrive back at your hotel.
Tour price US $60 /car maximum of 6 people
- Tour cost includes our driving and guiding , comfortable air conditioned vehicle with petrol and parking fees
- Cost does not include entrance/excursion fees, donations, and tickets for performances, your meals/drinks and other personal expenses of yours.
More Bali tours