World heritage site tour
Great tour excursion which is combining two world heritage sites (Taman Ayun and Jatiluwih ) and two must see temples in Bali, they are Pura Ulundanu Beratan and Tanah Lot. Temple Taman Ayun and Jatiluwih Rice Field are known as world heritage sites in Bali as stated by UNESCO on July 12th, 2012.
Started the tour by exploring Taman Ayun which is beautiful royal family garden and temple located at Mengwi. It is known as world heritages. After that the tour will be continued to visit Ulundanu Beratan Temple which is located at Lake Beratan. It is one of the must see temple in Bali.
Fruit and vegetable market located at Candi Kuning will be the next destination. Enjoy and taste Bali’s tropical fruit sold by the local. The next stop will be at Jatiluwih village, which is popular for its traditional irrigation system called Subak applied at this stunning rice field and terraces. It is recognized as world heritages site by UNESCO on July 6Th 2012 . After having lunch at this rice field, the tour will be continued to witness stunning sunset at Tanah Lot. Tanah Lot is the most visited temple in Bali, that also become an island during high tide.
Tour Schedule :
- 09:00 Pick up time
- 10:00 Mengwi – Royal Family Temple
- 11:00 Agro tourism of herbs and spices
- 12:30 Bedugul – Lake Beratan & its Lake Temple
- 14:30 Jatiluwih Rice Field
- 17:00 Beraban – Tanah Lot, Ocean view and Sunset
- 19:00 Arrive back to hotel
Tour cost : US $70/car maximum of 6 people
- Tour cost includes our driving and guiding , comfortable air conditioned vehicle with petrol and parking fees
- Cost does not include entrance/excursion fees, donations, and tickets for performances, your meals/drinks and other personal expenses of yours.
More Bali tours