Volcano (Kintamani) tour
The perfect introduction to Bali’s fascinating culture and handicrafts, picturesque rice fields, traditional villages and a spectacular lake and volcano. One of the the most recommended tours itinerary in Bali that cultural show, Art Villages, scenic rice field, world heritage sites, well-preserved nature, volcano, and shopping are able to be tailored made into a day fascinating tour itinerary in Bali. It is also known as a day tour explore the highlight of Bali.
The tours will be fully flexible that enables you to tailor made your own tour itinerary. It could be started by watching the dance called Barong and Keris Dance at Batubulan Villages.
Continued the trip by visiting Ubud which the most recommended tour destination in Bali. Its situated among rice field and steep ravines in the central foothills of the Gianyar District. One of Bali’s culture, nature and major arts center, it has developed a large tourism industry that invited the tourist worldwide. Scenic rice field are places of interest can be visited on our way to the volcano called Mount Batur. Mount Batur is semi active volcano also known as the only Global Geopark Network located in Indonesia as stated by UNESCO in 2012.
It has stunning view with its majestic view of batur black lava and Lake Batur. The trip will be continued to visit Organic Spices Plantation which is very popular for the most unique cat poo coffee known as Luwak Coffee.
Completed the tour by visiting a world heritage site called Tirta Empul Temple (Bali Holy Spring Temple) at Tampak Siring.
- 08:30 Leave the hotel
- 09:30 Batubulan Village – Barong and Keris Dance
- 10:45 Batik and hand weaving
- 11:00 Celuk village for art of silver
- 12:00 Home of wood carving at Kemenuh village
- 14:00 Kintamani – Mt Batur and its Lake (Buffet Lunch)
- 15:30 Coffee and Spices Plantation (Coffee Luwak)
- 16:30 Tirta Empul / holy spring temple
- 18:30 Arrive Back at the hotel
Tour price: US$ 60/car maximum of 6 person
- Tour cost includes our driving and guiding , comfortable air conditioned vehicle with petrol and parking fees
- Cost does not include entrance/excursion fees, donations, and tickets for performances, your meals/drinks and other personal expenses of yours.
More Bali tours