Visiting a big temple complex divided in three (3) different yard, Outer, middle and inner yard surrounded by fish pond and also use for irrigation system. The temple was build in years 1634 by the King of Mengwi, This temple called Taman Ayun. The temple is famous for its exquisite of wooden Merus or Pagoda like a shrine. Continue to Alas kedaton one of bali famed monkey forest. It towering nut meg trees and sacred to Balinese people. there are also home of the cheekiest monkey. Tanah lot temple. This temple on the rocky protrusion that will be and island during high tide. In good and shine weather it will delight your eyes to see the temple just like a postcard. Once the sun has set, head back to hotel or ship where you have plenty of time for dinner. No trip to Bali is complete without this trip.
Tour duration 6 hours
- 1400 Pm Hotel pick up
- 15:30 Pm Taman ayun temple
- 16:30 Pm Alas kedaton monkey sanctuary
- 17:30 Pm Tanah lot temple
- 20:00 Arrive back at hotel
USD $35/car maximum of 6
Please contact us for group larger the 7
- Tour cost includes our driving and guiding , comfortable air conditioned vehicle with petrol, parking fees, the necessary Balinese dress and a guarantee in your satisfaction.
- Cost does not include entrance/excursion fees, donations, and tickets for performances, your meals/drinks and other personal expenses of yours.
More Bali tours